This website is operated by Networks Centre International. We take your privacy very seriously therefore we urge you to read this policy carefully because it contains important information on:
Who we are
How and why we collect, store and use personal information
Your rights in relation to your personal information, and
How to contact us in the event that you have a complaint
WHO WE ARE
Networks Centre International (‘we’ or ‘us’) collect, use and are responsible for certain personal information about you. When we do so we are regulated under the General Data Protection Regulations Act which applies across the European Union (including the United Kingdom) and we are responsible as ‘controller’ of that personal information for the purposes of those laws.
The personal information we collect and use
- Personal information you provide to us, contact details including names and email addresses.
Examples of when we collect this information include subscription to our marketing material
- Monitoring and recording communications
We may monitor communications such as emails and telephone calls for the following purposes:
Quality Assurance in line with ISO 9001:2015
- Cookies and similar technologies
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer or handheld device. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic.
Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. This is standard practice for all websites.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may however prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
For further information about cookies in general please visit www.aboutcookies.org
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect customer information for the following purposes:
- Statistical analysis
- Credit checking
- Business transactions
WHO YOUR INFORMATION MAY BE SHARED WITH
We may share your information with:
- Law enforcement agencies in connection with any investigation to help prevent unlawful activity.
- Credit reference agents in accordance with our credit checking policy below.
- We will never share your personal information with any other 3rd parties.
We will conduct credit checks so that we can make credit decisions about your business and prevent and detect fraud and money laundering. Any such search will be recorded on the files of the credit reference agency.
If you provide false or inaccurate information to us and we suspect fraud, we will record this. If you want to see your credit file, please contact the credit reference agency we use – Experian.
We would like to send you information about products, services and offers which may be of interest to you. Such information could be sent by email from us.
We will ask you whether you would like us to send you marketing information on the first occasion that you provide any relevant contact information (i.e. on signing up to a newsletter). If you do not wish to receive such marketing information from us you can opt out at any time (see ‘what rights do I have’ below for further information). If you have any queries about how to opt out, or if you are receiving messages you do not want you can contact us at any time using the details provided below.
HOW LONG YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION WILL BE KEPT FOR
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
We will hold your personal information for the following periods:
- Email – as soon as the email receipt is sent, your email address is deleted
- Basic information about our customers (including Contact, Identity, and Transaction Data) for six years after they cease being customers.
REASONS WE COLLECT AND USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We rely on the following as the lawful basis on which we collect and use your personal information:
- Legal obligation
CONSEQUENCE OF OUR USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will only use your personal data for the purposes for which we collected it. For example, on this website we may feature recommended products which we feel have generated interest by analysing usage data.
KEEPING YOUR INFORMATION SECURE
We have appropriate security measures in place to prevent personal information from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way. We limit access to your personal information to those who have a genuine business need to know it. Those processing your information will do so only in an authorised manner and are subject to a duty of confidentiality,
We will also use technological and organisational measures to keep your information secure.
We also have procedures in place to deal with any suspected data security breach. We will notify you and any applicable regulator of a suspected data security breach where we are legally obliged to do so.
While we use all reasonable efforts to secure your personal data, in using the site you acknowledge that the use of the internet is not entirely secure and for this reason we cannot guarantee the security or integrity of any personal data that is transferred from you or to you via the internet. If you have any concerns about your information please contact us using the details below.
TRANSFERS OF YOUR INFORMATION OUT OF THE EEA
We will not transfer your personal information outside of the EEA at any time.
WHAT RIGHTS DO YOU HAVE?
- Under the General Data Protection Regulation you have a number of important rights free of charge. In summary, those include rights to:
- Fair processing of information and transparency over how we use your personal information.
- Access to your personal information and to certain other supplementary information that this privacy notice is designed to address
- Require us to correct any mistakes in your information which we hold
- Require the erasure of personal information concerning you in certain situations
- Receive the personal information concerning you which you have provided to us, in a structures, commonly used and machine readable format and have the right to transmit that data to a third party in certain situations
- Object at any time to the processing of personal information concerning your for direct marketing
- Object to decisions being taken by automated means which produce legal effects concerning you or similarity significantly affect you
- Object in certain other situations to our continued processing of your personal information.
- Otherwise restrict out processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Claim compensation for damages caused by our breach of any data protection laws.
For further information on each of those rights, including the circumstances in which they apply, see the Guidance from the UK Information Commissioners Office (ICO) on individual’s rights under the General Data Protection Regulations (http://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-the-general-data-protection-regulation-gdpr/individual-rights/).
From time to time we may also have other methods to opt-out from any direct marketing material including unsubscribe buttons. If such are offered, please note that there may be some period after selecting to unsubscribe in which marketing may still be received while your request is being processed.
This privacy was published on 24.05.18.
- Email – if you have opted in to receive emails
- By a notice of a website header
- By a notification in the news section of the website.
If you have any questions about this policy or the information we hold about you, please contact us by email, post or telephone on:
Networks Centre Bentley House, Wiston Business Park, London Rd, Pulborough RH20 3DJ
Telephone: 01403 754233