Leviton MILLENNIUM™ Global Copper Systems
Introducing two new global copper systems, incorporating the new SST Cat 6A UTP cable.
The MILLENNIUM Copper Systems service both multinational and local customers, streamlining network design and deployment with systems that meet and exceed international standards.
What is the new MILLENNIUM™ system?
Leviton MILLENNIUM copper systems are made up of cable, jacks, patch cords, and patch panels.
Core to the new MILLENNIUM Copper Systems is our next generation Cat 6A U/UTP CPR cable family, SST (Supreme Speed Technology). This new cable couples innovative design with state-of-the-art manufacturing techniques to take the performance of Cat 6A U/UTP cable to the next level. SST delivers this advanced performance in a compact cable design with an outer diameter of only 6.9 mm.
> ATLAS-X1™ SST
The premier global Cat 6A UTP structured cabling system features ATLAS-X1 jacks and SST cable. It is ideal for mission critical applications where superior 10GBASE-T performance is required.
Find out more here.
> EXTREME™ SST
The enhanced global Cat 6A UTP structured cabling system features EXTREME jacks and SST cable. It is ideal for applications where superior 10GBASE-T performance is required.
Find out more here.
Why choose the MILLENNIUM™ system?
> Fast To Install
• Faster termination – Up to 60% faster to terminate than some alternative cables
• No pair separators to remove
• Isolation wrap is quick and easy to remove
• Easier cable routing
• Smaller size of the cables uses less material
• The cables are manufactured in Europe, in Leviton’s PAS2060 certified Carbon Neutral facility in the UK
• Minimised operation carbon
• Minimised carbon from transport miles
> Outer Diameter
• Smaller outer diameter of 6.9mm
• Greater fill density in cable trays
• Smaller bend radius of 27.6mm
• Better management in tight spaces
Find out more about the products:
> Networks Centre are ready to support you with your connectivity needs.
> Contact our dedicated sales team by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us on 01403 754233.
> Click here to visit the Leviton site!