Miller Fibre Optic Stripper FOS-103-S
The Miller Fibre Optic stripper is designed to delicately strip fibre optic fibre with precision. Buffer strippers accurately remove 250um primary coating from fibre without damaging it. The tri-hole version will also remove the 900um secondary buffer and also the 2-3mm outer jacket.
- This fibre optic stripper is for stripping 250 micron buffer coating from the 125 micron optical fibre.
- The precision diameter hole and V opening within the blade allow for accurate buffer coating removal.
- The stripper is factory set and therefore requires no adjustment.
- Prevents scratching or nicking of the optical fibre.
- All cutting surfaces are precision formed, hardened, tempered and ground assuring precise buffer removal.