Leviton Tight Buffered Fibre Optic Cable
Suitable for use as a riser, plenum or general purpose cable and is also ideal for interconnection of distribution boxes and customer equipment between floors.
- 4-24 fibre cables in both Eca and B2ca-S1a-D0-A1 CPR flammability ratings.
- A ripcord is located under the jacket to facilitate jacket removal.
- This tight buffered fibre optic cable is ideal for indoor installations of both compact and flexible contructions
- Networks Centre stocks a variety of colours available on request.
- Also available in UL listed riser rated construction.
- Suitable for manufacturing pre-terminated fibre cables.
- All cables tested according to TIA/EIA-455, IEC-60794-1-1 and EN-187000.
- Suitable for direct termination.