Horizontal Cabinet PDU Range
Horizontal PDUs are preferred by many allowing users to power essential equipment from one easy location in the rack.
We supply the most popular configurations here but non-standard models are also available. Speak to one of our team.
Networks Centre aim to offer the best quality at competitve prices. If you need to match existing PDU types please speak to us, we will be sure to meet your requrirements.
- Connection lead options include 16 and 32A AMP Commando, BS1363 UK Plug, IEC C14 or IEC C20 Plug with 3m, 1.5mm cable length as standard.
- The cable exits the unit at the rear, making mounting of the PDU easier.
- 1.5U or 2U high mounting rack space
- A tough yet attractive aluminium powder coated aluminium body in black as standard.
- Inherent isolation from the rack body is provided.
- Fully shrouded neon mains switch allows localised control without the risk of accidental switching
- Socket options include 10A IEC C13 sockets, 13A UK sockets, and 16A IEC C19 sockets
- External earth tag allows the rack or enclosure body to be earthed via the mains lead of the PDU
- Multiple mounting options via integral 19" flush mounting brackets
- Options include Surge Filtered, Metered, Individually fused and locking sockets. Remote power management and other options available - see our other PDU's.