The two-day Visio Training course equips delegates with the knowledge to design advanced IT diagrams.
The Visio for IT Professionals (1&2) teaches delegates to create data-driven diagrams of IT systems and resources. Learn about:
• Creating diagrams linked to spreadsheet data
• Advanced floor and rack diagrams
• Developing diagrams which show power usage, capacity and function
• Exporting diagrams in different formats for distribution purposes
Download the Squaremile Visio Design for IT Professionals Training Brochure
Delegates will be introduced to the Visio suite of products, offering an intermediate look at the planning and design of IT systems. The two-day course offers advice on working with Visio pages and text. The course covers stencils and templates required to create advanced Visio drawings.
What are the course requirements?
It is recommended delegates have had some experience with Visio. Delegates should be:
• Familiar with using personal computers and using a mouse and keyboard
• Comfortable with Windows and the ability to use Windows to manage information on the computer
• Able to launch and close programs, navigate to information stored on the computer, and manage files and folders
• Experienced using Visio or Visio for IT Professionals
How do you complete the course?
Delegates must enrol on both days of the course to complete the accreditation.
All course materials are supplied.
- Visio Versions and Comparisons
- Revision of Basics within Visio
- Working with Visio Pages and Text
- Stencils & Templates
- Drill Downs & Hyperlinks
- IT Infrastructure Diagrams
- Custom Properties and Shape Data
- Data Graphics
- Advanced Stencils and Templates
- Shape Reporting
- Visio Integration