The AirMagnet Wi-Fi Analyzer and Spectrum Course will enable users to understand the theory and functionality of Fluke Networks AirMagnet Wifi Analyzer. The course introduces delegates to the following:
• Effective monitoring of wireless networks using the WLAN network health summary dashboard
• Analysis and troubleshooting using traffic analysis, devices by channel or infrastructure
• Identify interference and roaming issues
• Performance and security issues
• 802.11n and ac, RF, Connectivity, Throughput and simulation tests Download the AirMagnet Wi-Fi Analyzer and Spectrum XT Training Course Booklet
Students will be provided with the knowledge and know how to succeed in diagnosing wireless systems effectively. The course aims to instruct network professionals to utilise the Fluke Networks AirMagnet device. Attendees will be able to successfully use AirMagnet Wifi Analyzer and Spectrum XT and produce wireless and interference survey reports.
What are the course requirements?
Network Professionals are recommended to have at least 1 years’ experience with wireless networks. Delegates should be familiar with basic report and analysis of wireless infrastructure. A working knowledge of Fluke Networks AirMagnet would be beneficial, but not essential.
How do you complete the AirMagnet Wifi Analyzer and Spectrum XT Course?
The AirMagnet Wireless and Spectrum Course is a theory and practical based programme designed to enhance diagnosing wireless systems. Delegates must attend both morning and afternoon sessions to complete the course.
Module 1: Wireless Theory and Wifi Analyzer
Introduction to wireless and Fluke Networks AirMagnet Wifi Analyzer
WLAN Network Health Dashboard
How to effectively troubleshoot network traffic?
Analyse Interference and Roaming Issues
Diagnose Performance and Security Issues
Module 2 : Spectrum XT Session
Identify Interference in Wireless Networks
Features, Functions and Tools of Spectrum XT